Ragazzi (EUROPE) per favore se leggete questo messaggio portatemi via con voi non vi disturberò ma basta che mi portate via con voi io non cela faccio più a stare qua, vi posso fare qualsiasi cosa basta che mi portate via da qua...mi potete contattare qua raffapod@libero.it, logicamente fatevi riconoscere che siete voi. P.S. so pochissimo l'inglese lo imparo basta che all'inizio mi aiutate un pò con i gesti, io vi posso pure aiutare se volete a parlare in italiano e voi mi imparate l'inglese
Boys (EUROPE) please read this message if you take me away with no bother but just take me away with you I promise I will not stay here longer, I can do anything that just takes me away from here ... I please contact raffapod@libero.it here, let logically recognize that you are. P.S. I know very little English you learn early enough that I helped a bit with gestures, I can also help if you want to speak Italian and you made me learn English.
Boys (EUROPE) please read this message if you take me away with no bother but just take me away with you I promise I will not stay here longer, I can do anything that just takes me away from here ... I please contact raffapod@libero.it here, let logically recognize that you are. P.S. I know very little English you learn early enough that I helped a bit with gestures, I can also help if you want to speak Italian and you made me learn English.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento